Thursday 8 April 2010

A Gem of a Challenge...Challenge 2

Thank you to everyone who entered our first challenge......

Welcome to our second challenge, Janet is this months host and has given us a fabulous sketch to follow.

 

You can also use the stamp that is on the front of the April issue of craft stamper magazine as Janet has designed it, he is called Horace and is the cutest little dog!!

 To be eligible to win the 2 Pink Gem stamps(subject to availability)..Please use a Pink Gem Designs image..

Please link your project (link the post, not just your blog) with Mr Linky by 6:00pm GMT on the 7th April 2010. And leave us a comment just in case Mr Linky has gone walkabouts..
You must also link to our challenge in your blog post.

You may combine your entry with other challenges and you may enter as many times as you like, but please only post new creations please don’t link back to old posts.

You may enter the challenge using any image but will not be eligible to win the 2 Pink Gem Designs stamps(subject to availability)  but will be able to be entered for a Badge for your blog..
 If you don't have a blog then please e-mail us a picture at the following address - agemofachallenge@btinternet.com

Here are the cards made by the wonderful design team...

Poppet


Christine


Debby


Janet

Sharon


Mandy


Happy Crafting!!


and the team. xx



18 comments:

  1. Fab sketch, and brilliant DT cards.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards from DT team and a fabulous sketch,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch and what beautiful DT cards, going to have to have a play with this sketch, will be back later in the week with my card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorjussssssssss cards dt team and fab sketch hugs denny xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    your sketch is amazing an the dt card too...
    I love your free digi, thank for the possibility to use!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! I LOVE the Sketch and think the DT did a fantastic job on their cards!

    I am starting my card today and and looking forward to finding out who WON the first challenge!

    GOOD LUCK to all!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. my first time here and playing. love your images. i will definitely be back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the beautiful inspirations from the DTs and thanks for the free image really could wait to use her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have entered (link 38). I loved working with Horace & the sketch. I gained so much from looking at the DT examples - thanks for inspiration.
    Paula
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/2010/03/doubtful-distress-dilemma.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous DT cards ladies ~ luv the sketch,can't wait till next months,lol xx lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the gorgeous image but Meg is my favourite funky animal and I've used her on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sketch and some beautful samples!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely image a pleasure to work with. Superb work from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the image, thank you so much and fab inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just realised I should have posted a comment when I linked my card! So love your lovely stamps,they are beautiful to colour and very adaptable. Thanks for posting such a great sketch to follow ! X

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the sketch, so I thought I'd have another go at the challenge. My new Chloe in the Rain was just a perfect excuse love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great sketch and digi, I used it for my MIL Mother's day card. My entry is No. 18. I think I have followed all you instructions correctly. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just uploaded my card.... looks like I'm the last one !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by we love to read your comments..